Halcyon IDE v2.0.2 Release (codename: Boreas)
Release date: Auguest 02, 2020
Halcyon IDE v2.0.2 is released as codename Boreas.
- Changed the scan configuration workflow.
- All windows are refactored to avoid frame overlapping
- Improved the look and feel of toolbar
- Bug fixes on the workspace.
- Bug fixes on error handling.
Halcyon IDE v2.0.1 Release (codename: Aeolus)
Release date: January 11, 2018
Halcyon IDE v2.0.1 is released as codename Aeolus.
- Added some basic documentation
- Added script argument file support
- Refactored some UI components including the scan settings interface
- Fixed some UI bugs that caused instability and overlay with the panels.
Halcyon IDE v2.0 Release
Release date: April 10, 2016
Halcyon IDE v2.0 is more stable and refactored version with more bug fixes and suggestions/feedback collected from the community. This release was made during BlackHat Asia Arsenal 2016.
- Additional code intelligence rules are added to support nmap library syntax.
- Added scan configuration wizard to toggle settings while testing the scripts.
- Added option to select between TCP and UDP scan types.
- Added post development actions to export the script to NSE path and update the script database.
- Refactored user interface
- updated pre-built code builder option to add more templates
- Fixed compatibility issues with older java version.
Halcyon IDE v1.1 Beta Release
Release date: July 9, 2014
The first version of Halcyon IDE was released as a beta version. This was a simple proof of concept idea with very basic intergrated development environment features.
- GUI design
- Basic code intelligence
- Pre-set code builder
- Code auto completion
- Debugging option